Villa Nikos is located on a quiet track in Argaka, Cyprus
Located at the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea, the island of Cyprus has been a popular location for a holiday for several years. This small island is rich with sandy beaches and coves, which makes Cyprus a lovely place for a sun filled holiday. Don't be distracted by all those beaches though, there is more to Cyprus than lying around on the beach. Let me give you a top 5 places to visit during your holiday on Cyprus.
- Tombs of the Kings - The Tombs of the Kings is a large necropolis situated alongside Tombs of the Kings Road in the north of Kato Paphos. You can see a photo of the tombs below.
- Paphos Archaeological Park - This UNESCO site includes sites and monuments from prehistoric times to the Middle Ages; with most of the remains dating from the Roman period.
- Petra tou Roumiou - This has become an icon for holidays in Cyprus, regularly appearing in holiday brochures. Rock Of Aphrodite is a lovely stretch of coastline.
- Monasteries - a good place to get a sense of Cyprus, there are plenty of Orthodox Greek monasteries in the Paphos region
- Paphos Forest and the Troodos - although famous for its beaches and sun parched landscape, Cyprus is home to the lush green Paphos Forest in the Troodos Mountains
If you quite fancy a trip to Cyprus, how about choosing one of the villas on the island? If I may so bold to recommend a villa, you can't go wrong with Villa Nikos.
The beach near Villa Nikos on Cyprus
Villa Nikos sleeps 8 people in 4 bedrooms and makes a great place for either a family holiday, or for a holiday with friends. Set in a quiet location on the western side of Cyprus, you'll find this a quiet spot to spend your days - as well as a good location to get out and see some of those sites.
And, of course, Villa Nikos has its own private swimming pool, so you've got somewhere to cool off after a day seeing the Tombs of the Kings!
Villa Nikos has 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms; with three of those bedrooms en suite, and another family bathroom. You also get a satellite TV, DVD player, cooker, hob, microwave, dish washer and a washing machine at Villa Nikos.
Should you fancy a few days at Villa Nikos, you can find some more photos of Villa Nikos
here (it's always good to see the villa you'll be taking your holiday in. Or, nip across to find out some details of Villa Nikos
You can find Villa Nikos on a map
Tombs of the Kings, an excellent day out near Villa Nikos
Find "Villa Nikos" on the map